As a critical partner of the design team, Zuendt Engineering develops site plans, and a strategy to lead the project team though the complex permitting process. Our practical and construct ability oriented professionals work diligently to meet and ultimately beat submission deadlines. This mindset prevents delays associated with construction and final occupancy, ultimately creating a substantial return on investment for our clients. Zuendt Engineering also supports the construction process with engineering oversight and construction inspections to reduce any downtime during the construction phase.
Services Provided Include:
- Conceptual planning, feasibility studies, and due diligence
- Site design and permitting
- Hydrology, hydraulic studies and stormwater management design
- Utility infrastructure assessment, design, and modeling
- Subdivision design and permitting
- Construction management and engineering oversight Value engineering and expert witness/litigation support