Zuendt Engineering is a full service civil and structural engineering firm in Greenville, South Carolina, providing professional solutions. Now that we have that out of the way, why should you hire us? Here are five reasons:
- Experience: Our 9-person team has a combined 38+ years handling civil and structural engineering projects across the country for clients including Georgia Pacific, Fluor, Pepsi, and Smithfield.
- Relationship Building: We are going to work with you every step of the way during the engineering process. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right. We recognize the unique skills and perspectives that builders, designers, and planners all bring to a project. Our team has the experience to utilize these special skills and perspectives and how they relate and fit together in order to provide professional engineering services. Our ability to coordinate these relationships saves you time, money, and undesired delays.
- Multi-state. Zuendt Engineering is licensed in 15 states: New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Missouri and Arkansas. This range allows us to work with you on projects both near and far.
- Outside the box thinking: The Zuendt team believes the project begins before the client buys a piece of land. By using state-of-the-art technology, we will evaluate each piece of property being considered by a client to find out which property will generate the highest profit margin available. By thinking conceptually, we can help you every step of the way.
- Making a difference: Our vision is to be recognized by our clients, team, and the community as the best engineering firm in the region. To be the best, we will hire the most talented people for the job and provide the best services for our clients by holding their goals as our own. We succeed and grow only when our clients succeed and grow.